Thursday, August 11, 2011

Summer 2011

I think we had just about the neatest kick off to summer one can find, and that was getting married. Nicholas and I got married on May 17, 2011 and have been married ever since. Life is grand, although at this current moment, Nick is away in a distant land known as Scotland. Why would he be there you may wonder. Well there are benefits from being in a Scottish Bag Pipe Band and that is one of them. Yes he is there with his band for a world competition. But after the playing and competing and hopefully glory, he will sail to Ireland for pleasure with a group who wanted to stay an extra week over there. Lucky pup. He'll return on the 21st of this month. GO get em!


2 comments:

  1. I am afraid I can only read blogs when there is music....get a playlist blasting and I'll be back

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah right I hate play lists on blogs

    ReplyDelete